Shri Narendra Modi: Ban (or at least discourage) the use of chemicals poisoning our food, air and water

Shri Narendra Modi: Ban (or at least discourage) the use of chemicals poisoning our food, air and water

Sudheer te
Hey,

I just signed the petition "Shri Narendra Modi: Ban (or at least discourage) the use of chemicals poisoning our food, air and water" and wanted to see if you could help by adding your name.

Our goal is to reach 1,389 signatures and we need more support. You can read more and sign the petition here:

https://chn.ge/2Cocz4v

Thanks!
sudheer

Re: Shri Narendra Modi: Ban (or at least discourage) the use of chemicals poisoning our food, air and water

shashanktripathijhs .
Hi Sudheer,

This is not right platform to do this kind of these things . . 😉😊

Thanks,
Shashank