SAXParseException; systemId: http://testng.org/testng-1.0.dtd

Nikesh
Hi All,

I suddenly started to see some strange error message while parsing the testng XML (was working fine all time) ... this has started to happen from last 2 days and we never touch the code which parse the XML

org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; systemId: http://testng.org/testng-1.0.dtd; lineNumber: 1; columnNumber: 3; The markup declarations contained or pointed to by the document type declaration must be well-formed.

Any idea what's going on ....

Here is my XML

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE suite SYSTEM "http://testng.org/testng-1.0.dtd">
<suite name="website">
  <listeners>
    <listener class-name="com.znalytics.framework.ZbraListener.MethodInterceptorListener"/>
    <listener class-name="com.znalytics.framework.ZbraListener.TestNGListener"/>
  </listeners>
  <test name="Znalytics Execution Report - website">
    <classes>
      <class name="com.znalytics.website.demo.WebSiteTestDemo"/>
    </classes>
  </test> <!-- Znalytics Execution Report - website -->
</suite> <!-- website -->

Re: SAXParseException; systemId: http://testng.org/testng-1.0.dtd

Krishnan Mahadevan
Cedric/Julien,

Is this related in any way to recent changes that was done to the DTD as part of https://github.com/cbeust/testng/issues/1383 ?

On Wed, Mar 15, 2017 at 8:58 AM, Nikesh <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Nikesh,

There's some discussion going on, on issue https://github.com/cbeust/testng/issues/1385 which Bruce opened up as a follow up to his post on StackoverFlow and also to the Google forums thread.

On Tue, Mar 14, 2017 at 8:32 PM, ⇜Krishnan Mahadevan⇝ <[hidden email]> wrote:
Is this related in any way to recent changes that was done to the DTD as part of https://github.com/cbeust/testng/issues/1383 ?

Extremely likely, yes :-(

However, what's weird is that TestNG should be using its internal resolver to use the DTD that ships in the .jar, so theoretically, changing the DTD on the web should have had very little impact. I suspect the resolver might not be working correctly and as a result, each TestNG run is actually fetching that DTD from the web, which is a terrible prospect...

Re: SAXParseException; systemId: http://testng.org/testng-1.0.dtd

Nikesh
ok

we generate tons of testng xml on the fly for execution (and do some parsing) and these generated xml got the dtd reference to "http://testng.org/testng-1.0.dtd"
how do we solve this, lots of our clients are impacted with this change.

Thanks,
Nikesh

On Tue, Mar 14, 2017 at 11:44 PM, Cédric Beust ♔ <[hidden email]> wrote:

On Tue, Mar 14, 2017 at 8:32 PM, ⇜Krishnan Mahadevan⇝ <[hidden email]> wrote:
Is this related in any way to recent changes that was done to the DTD as part of https://github.com/cbeust/testng/issues/1383 ?

Extremely likely, yes :-(

However, what's weird is that TestNG should be using its internal resolver to use the DTD that ships in the .jar, so theoretically, changing the DTD on the web should have had very little impact. I suspect the resolver might not be working correctly and as a result, each TestNG run is actually fetching that DTD from the web, which is a terrible prospect...

Re: SAXParseException; systemId: http://testng.org/testng-1.0.dtd

Cedric,

I ran a test locally in the TestNG codebase which re-iterates what you said.

I renamed the TestNG DTD in the codebase to something else and then kicked off a test.

I noticed the below error message

WARNING: couldn't find in classpath http://beust.com/testng/testng-1.0.dtd

Fetching it from the Web site.

org.testng.TestNGException: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; systemId: http://testng.org/testng-1.0.dtd; lineNumber: 1; columnNumber: 3; The markup declarations contained or pointed to by the document type declaration must be well-formed.

     at org.testng.TestNG.initializeSuitesAndJarFile(TestNG.java:324)

We do have an explicit warning in the code  (It’s a System.out.println though) which calls out explicitly that its trying to fetch from the website. (This warning has been there for more than 10 years now).

So I think the resolver is working fine here…

On Tue, Mar 14, 2017 at 8:57 PM, Krishnan Mahadevan <[hidden email]> wrote:
WARNING: couldn't find in classpath http://beust.com/testng/testng-1.0.dtd

Is TestNG trying to load the resource as a URL string ("http://...") and not a resource ("/testng-1.0.dtd")?

Also, could the comments at the top of the DTD be the reason for the errors?

Re: SAXParseException; systemId: http://testng.org/testng-1.0.dtd

Krishnan Mahadevan

Cedric,

Its trying to load just the DTD viz., “/testing-1.0.dtd” and NOT as a URL.

When it fails to load the resource, the error msg prints the publicId that’s passed to us via the resolveEntity() method. So I guess we are fine.

I don’t think there is any problems with the DTD as such as well that is hosted.

Here’s what I did. I deleted src/main/resources/testing-1.0.dtd and then downloaded the dtd

~/githome/OpenSource/testng/src/main/resources [master L| 1…4 1]

09:41 $ wget http://testng.org/testng-1.0.dtd

--2017-03-15 09:51:24--  http://testng.org/testng-1.0.dtd

Resolving testng.org... 205.186.183.235

Connecting to testng.org|205.186.183.235|:80... connected.

HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 302 Found

Location: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/cbeust/testng/master/src/main/resources/testng-1.0.dtd [following]

--2017-03-15 09:51:25--  https://raw.githubusercontent.com/cbeust/testng/master/src/main/resources/testng-1.0.dtd

Resolving raw.githubusercontent.com... 151.101.100.133

Connecting to raw.githubusercontent.com|151.101.100.133|:443... connected.

Length: 8337 (8.1K) [text/plain]

Saving to: ‘testng-1.0.dtd’

testng-1.0.dtd                                     100%[================================================================================================================>]   8.14K  --.-KB/s    in 0.005s

2017-03-15 09:51:26 (1.72 MB/s) - ‘testng-1.0.dtd’ saved [8337/8337]

Now when I ran my test again, it worked fine.

The only issue seems to be when we don’t find a local dtd version in our Jar, and try to reach to the internet to get a valid one.

Error msg that I am seeing when setting up break-points:

:http://testng.org/testng-1.0.dtd:http://testng.org/testng-1.0.dtd:http://testng.org/testng-1.0.dtd:1:3:6:The markup declarations contained or pointed to by the document type declaration must be well-formed.

And oh btw, I downloaded eclipse, and validated the dtd that was downloaded. There were no errors.

Would this redirection have something to do here?

Re: SAXParseException; systemId: http://testng.org/testng-1.0.dtd

Cédric Beust ♔-2
Thanks for the detailed analysis, Krishnan, very helpful.

I think your hunch about redirection might be correct...

On Tue, Mar 14, 2017 at 9:29 PM, Krishnan Mahadevan <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Julien Herr
Yes, it looks default xml parsers don't follow url redirection... :(

But the initial request is not clear for me: from where is the parsing issue? From a testng run? From the ide? From a custom suite parser (like the pointed github issue)?

Le mercredi 15 mars 2017 05:49:32 UTC+1, Cédric Beust ♔ a écrit :
Thanks for the detailed analysis, Krishnan, very helpful.

I think your hunch about redirection might be correct...

On Tue, Mar 14, 2017 at 9:29 PM, Krishnan Mahadevan <[hidden email]> wrote:

Cedric,

Its trying to load just the DTD viz., “/testing-1.0.dtd” and NOT as a URL.

When it fails to load the resource, the error msg prints the publicId that’s passed to us via the resolveEntity() method. So I guess we are fine.

I don’t think there is any problems with the DTD as such as well that is hosted.

Here’s what I did. I deleted src/main/resources/testing-1.0.dtd and then downloaded the dtd

~/githome/OpenSource/testng/src/main/resources [master L| 1…4 1]

09:41 $ wget <a href="http://testng.org/testng-1.0.dtd" target="_blank" rel="nofollow" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;http://www.google.com/url?q\x3dhttp%3A%2F%2Ftestng.org%2Ftestng-1.0.dtd\x26sa\x3dD\x26sntz\x3d1\x26usg\x3dAFQjCNFHihXzQ1YlwcxcDehnw97TuniFLA&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;http://www.google.com/url?q\x3dhttp%3A%2F%2Ftestng.org%2Ftestng-1.0.dtd\x26sa\x3dD\x26sntz\x3d1\x26usg\x3dAFQjCNFHihXzQ1YlwcxcDehnw97TuniFLA&#39;;return true;">http://testng.org/testng-1.0.dtd

--2017-03-15 09:51:24--  <a href="http://testng.org/testng-1.0.dtd" target="_blank" rel="nofollow" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;http://www.google.com/url?q\x3dhttp%3A%2F%2Ftestng.org%2Ftestng-1.0.dtd\x26sa\x3dD\x26sntz\x3d1\x26usg\x3dAFQjCNFHihXzQ1YlwcxcDehnw97TuniFLA&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;http://www.google.com/url?q\x3dhttp%3A%2F%2Ftestng.org%2Ftestng-1.0.dtd\x26sa\x3dD\x26sntz\x3d1\x26usg\x3dAFQjCNFHihXzQ1YlwcxcDehnw97TuniFLA&#39;;return true;">http://testng.org/testng-1.0.dtd

Resolving testng.org... 205.186.183.235

Connecting to <a href="http://testng.org" target="_blank" rel="nofollow" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;http://www.google.com/url?q\x3dhttp%3A%2F%2Ftestng.org\x26sa\x3dD\x26sntz\x3d1\x26usg\x3dAFQjCNEk1QyLnttqfhFx2yf_rnpBw8EWPg&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;http://www.google.com/url?q\x3dhttp%3A%2F%2Ftestng.org\x26sa\x3dD\x26sntz\x3d1\x26usg\x3dAFQjCNEk1QyLnttqfhFx2yf_rnpBw8EWPg&#39;;return true;">testng.org|205.186.183.235|:80... connected.

HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 302 Found

Location: <a href="https://raw.githubusercontent.com/cbeust/testng/master/src/main/resources/testng-1.0.dtd" target="_blank" rel="nofollow" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;https://www.google.com/url?q\x3dhttps%3A%2F%2Fraw.githubusercontent.com%2Fcbeust%2Ftestng%2Fmaster%2Fsrc%2Fmain%2Fresources%2Ftestng-1.0.dtd\x26sa\x3dD\x26sntz\x3d1\x26usg\x3dAFQjCNHYxlzyifKweoDYrs7eWktHsBoiNQ&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;https://www.google.com/url?q\x3dhttps%3A%2F%2Fraw.githubusercontent.com%2Fcbeust%2Ftestng%2Fmaster%2Fsrc%2Fmain%2Fresources%2Ftestng-1.0.dtd\x26sa\x3dD\x26sntz\x3d1\x26usg\x3dAFQjCNHYxlzyifKweoDYrs7eWktHsBoiNQ&#39;;return true;">https://raw.githubusercontent.com/cbeust/testng/master/src/main/resources/testng-1.0.dtd [following]

--2017-03-15 09:51:25--  <a href="https://raw.githubusercontent.com/cbeust/testng/master/src/main/resources/testng-1.0.dtd" target="_blank" rel="nofollow" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;https://www.google.com/url?q\x3dhttps%3A%2F%2Fraw.githubusercontent.com%2Fcbeust%2Ftestng%2Fmaster%2Fsrc%2Fmain%2Fresources%2Ftestng-1.0.dtd\x26sa\x3dD\x26sntz\x3d1\x26usg\x3dAFQjCNHYxlzyifKweoDYrs7eWktHsBoiNQ&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;https://www.google.com/url?q\x3dhttps%3A%2F%2Fraw.githubusercontent.com%2Fcbeust%2Ftestng%2Fmaster%2Fsrc%2Fmain%2Fresources%2Ftestng-1.0.dtd\x26sa\x3dD\x26sntz\x3d1\x26usg\x3dAFQjCNHYxlzyifKweoDYrs7eWktHsBoiNQ&#39;;return true;">https://raw.githubusercontent.com/cbeust/testng/master/src/main/resources/testng-1.0.dtd

Resolving raw.githubusercontent.com... 151.101.100.133

Connecting to <a href="http://raw.githubusercontent.com" target="_blank" rel="nofollow" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;http://www.google.com/url?q\x3dhttp%3A%2F%2Fraw.githubusercontent.com\x26sa\x3dD\x26sntz\x3d1\x26usg\x3dAFQjCNGhczEI9ESAi7P7nupW6NXVx7CjrA&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;http://www.google.com/url?q\x3dhttp%3A%2F%2Fraw.githubusercontent.com\x26sa\x3dD\x26sntz\x3d1\x26usg\x3dAFQjCNGhczEI9ESAi7P7nupW6NXVx7CjrA&#39;;return true;">raw.githubusercontent.com|151.101.100.133|:443... connected.

:<a href="http://testng.org/testng-1.0.dtd:http://testng.org/testng-1.0.dtd:http://testng.org/testng-1.0.dtd:1:3:6:The" target="_blank" rel="nofollow" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;http://www.google.com/url?q\x3dhttp%3A%2F%2Ftestng.org%2Ftestng-1.0.dtd%3Ahttp%3A%2F%2Ftestng.org%2Ftestng-1.0.dtd%3Ahttp%3A%2F%2Ftestng.org%2Ftestng-1.0.dtd%3A1%3A3%3A6%3AThe\x26sa\x3dD\x26sntz\x3d1\x26usg\x3dAFQjCNFnPYa5R5JSG1GBHF87kCrBXBgdnQ&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;http://www.google.com/url?q\x3dhttp%3A%2F%2Ftestng.org%2Ftestng-1.0.dtd%3Ahttp%3A%2F%2Ftestng.org%2Ftestng-1.0.dtd%3Ahttp%3A%2F%2Ftestng.org%2Ftestng-1.0.dtd%3A1%3A3%3A6%3AThe\x26sa\x3dD\x26sntz\x3d1\x26usg\x3dAFQjCNFnPYa5R5JSG1GBHF87kCrBXBgdnQ&#39;;return true;">http://testng.org/testng-1.0.dtd:http://testng.org/testng-1.0.dtd:http://testng.org/testng-1.0.dtd:1:3:6:The markup declarations contained or pointed to by the document type declaration must be well-formed.

My Scribblings @ <a href="http://wakened-cognition.blogspot.com/" target="_blank" rel="nofollow" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;http://www.google.com/url?q\x3dhttp%3A%2F%2Fwakened-cognition.blogspot.com%2F\x26sa\x3dD\x26sntz\x3d1\x26usg\x3dAFQjCNHzOdYJCASIDF_28vQtkp9gnKAYSQ&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;http://www.google.com/url?q\x3dhttp%3A%2F%2Fwakened-cognition.blogspot.com%2F\x26sa\x3dD\x26sntz\x3d1\x26usg\x3dAFQjCNHzOdYJCASIDF_28vQtkp9gnKAYSQ&#39;;return true;">http://wakened-cognition.blogspot.com/

My Technical Scribbings @ <a href="http://rationaleemotions.wordpress.com/" target="_blank" rel="nofollow" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;http://www.google.com/url?q\x3dhttp%3A%2F%2Frationaleemotions.wordpress.com%2F\x26sa\x3dD\x26sntz\x3d1\x26usg\x3dAFQjCNEcBOKyRn0lpL8LDbBuyAlKdwgXwQ&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;http://www.google.com/url?q\x3dhttp%3A%2F%2Frationaleemotions.wordpress.com%2F\x26sa\x3dD\x26sntz\x3d1\x26usg\x3dAFQjCNEcBOKyRn0lpL8LDbBuyAlKdwgXwQ&#39;;return true;">http://rationaleemotions.wordpress.com/

From: <[hidden email]> on behalf of Cédric Beust <[hidden email]>
Date: Wednesday, March 15, 2017 at 9:36 AM
To: <[hidden email]>
Subject: Re: [testng-users] SAXParseException; systemId: <a href="http://testng.org/testng-1.0.dtd" target="_blank" rel="nofollow" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;http://www.google.com/url?q\x3dhttp%3A%2F%2Ftestng.org%2Ftestng-1.0.dtd\x26sa\x3dD\x26sntz\x3d1\x26usg\x3dAFQjCNFHihXzQ1YlwcxcDehnw97TuniFLA&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;http://www.google.com/url?q\x3dhttp%3A%2F%2Ftestng.org%2Ftestng-1.0.dtd\x26sa\x3dD\x26sntz\x3d1\x26usg\x3dAFQjCNFHihXzQ1YlwcxcDehnw97TuniFLA&#39;;return true;">http://testng.org/testng-1.0.dtd

On Tue, Mar 14, 2017 at 8:57 PM, Krishnan Mahadevan <[hidden email]> wrote:

WARNING: couldn't find in classpath <a href="http://beust.com/testng/testng-1.0.dtd" target="_blank" rel="nofollow" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;http://www.google.com/url?q\x3dhttp%3A%2F%2Fbeust.com%2Ftestng%2Ftestng-1.0.dtd\x26sa\x3dD\x26sntz\x3d1\x26usg\x3dAFQjCNFfE95VpTEMCxZvBfpnK0F1L_8qXg&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;http://www.google.com/url?q\x3dhttp%3A%2F%2Fbeust.com%2Ftestng%2Ftestng-1.0.dtd\x26sa\x3dD\x26sntz\x3d1\x26usg\x3dAFQjCNFfE95VpTEMCxZvBfpnK0F1L_8qXg&#39;;return true;">http://beust.com/testng/testng-1.0.dtd

Is TestNG trying to load the resource as a URL string ("http://...") and not a resource ("/testng-1.0.dtd")?

Also, could the comments at the top of the DTD be the reason for the errors?

Re: SAXParseException; systemId: http://testng.org/testng-1.0.dtd

Nikesh
Yes, we are parsing the testNG XML for our custom use.

On Tue, Mar 14, 2017 at 9:29 PM, Krishnan Mahadevan <<a href="javascript:" rel="nofollow" target="_blank" gdf-obfuscated-mailto="c7Iz8-57EgAJ" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;javascript:&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;javascript:&#39;;return true;">krishnan.ma...@gmail.com> wrote:

Cedric,

Its trying to load just the DTD viz., “/testing-1.0.dtd” and NOT as a URL.

When it fails to load the resource, the error msg prints the publicId that’s passed to us via the resolveEntity() method. So I guess we are fine.

I don’t think there is any problems with the DTD as such as well that is hosted.

Here’s what I did. I deleted src/main/resources/testing-1.0.dtd and then downloaded the dtd

~/githome/OpenSource/testng/src/main/resources [master L| 1…4 1]

09:41 $ wget <a href="http://testng.org/testng-1.0.dtd" rel="nofollow" target="_blank" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;http://www.google.com/url?q\x3dhttp%3A%2F%2Ftestng.org%2Ftestng-1.0.dtd\x26sa\x3dD\x26sntz\x3d1\x26usg\x3dAFQjCNFHihXzQ1YlwcxcDehnw97TuniFLA&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;http://www.google.com/url?q\x3dhttp%3A%2F%2Ftestng.org%2Ftestng-1.0.dtd\x26sa\x3dD\x26sntz\x3d1\x26usg\x3dAFQjCNFHihXzQ1YlwcxcDehnw97TuniFLA&#39;;return true;">http://testng.org/testng-1.0.dtd

--2017-03-15 09:51:24--  <a href="http://testng.org/testng-1.0.dtd" rel="nofollow" target="_blank" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;http://www.google.com/url?q\x3dhttp%3A%2F%2Ftestng.org%2Ftestng-1.0.dtd\x26sa\x3dD\x26sntz\x3d1\x26usg\x3dAFQjCNFHihXzQ1YlwcxcDehnw97TuniFLA&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;http://www.google.com/url?q\x3dhttp%3A%2F%2Ftestng.org%2Ftestng-1.0.dtd\x26sa\x3dD\x26sntz\x3d1\x26usg\x3dAFQjCNFHihXzQ1YlwcxcDehnw97TuniFLA&#39;;return true;">http://testng.org/testng-1.0.dtd

Resolving testng.org... 205.186.183.235

Connecting to <a href="http://testng.org" rel="nofollow" target="_blank" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;http://www.google.com/url?q\x3dhttp%3A%2F%2Ftestng.org\x26sa\x3dD\x26sntz\x3d1\x26usg\x3dAFQjCNEk1QyLnttqfhFx2yf_rnpBw8EWPg&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;http://www.google.com/url?q\x3dhttp%3A%2F%2Ftestng.org\x26sa\x3dD\x26sntz\x3d1\x26usg\x3dAFQjCNEk1QyLnttqfhFx2yf_rnpBw8EWPg&#39;;return true;">testng.org|205.186.183.235|:80... connected.

HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 302 Found

Location: <a href="https://raw.githubusercontent.com/cbeust/testng/master/src/main/resources/testng-1.0.dtd" rel="nofollow" target="_blank" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;https://www.google.com/url?q\x3dhttps%3A%2F%2Fraw.githubusercontent.com%2Fcbeust%2Ftestng%2Fmaster%2Fsrc%2Fmain%2Fresources%2Ftestng-1.0.dtd\x26sa\x3dD\x26sntz\x3d1\x26usg\x3dAFQjCNHYxlzyifKweoDYrs7eWktHsBoiNQ&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;https://www.google.com/url?q\x3dhttps%3A%2F%2Fraw.githubusercontent.com%2Fcbeust%2Ftestng%2Fmaster%2Fsrc%2Fmain%2Fresources%2Ftestng-1.0.dtd\x26sa\x3dD\x26sntz\x3d1\x26usg\x3dAFQjCNHYxlzyifKweoDYrs7eWktHsBoiNQ&#39;;return true;">https://raw.githubusercontent.com/cbeust/testng/master/src/main/resources/testng-1.0.dtd [following]

--2017-03-15 09:51:25--  <a href="https://raw.githubusercontent.com/cbeust/testng/master/src/main/resources/testng-1.0.dtd" rel="nofollow" target="_blank" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;https://www.google.com/url?q\x3dhttps%3A%2F%2Fraw.githubusercontent.com%2Fcbeust%2Ftestng%2Fmaster%2Fsrc%2Fmain%2Fresources%2Ftestng-1.0.dtd\x26sa\x3dD\x26sntz\x3d1\x26usg\x3dAFQjCNHYxlzyifKweoDYrs7eWktHsBoiNQ&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;https://www.google.com/url?q\x3dhttps%3A%2F%2Fraw.githubusercontent.com%2Fcbeust%2Ftestng%2Fmaster%2Fsrc%2Fmain%2Fresources%2Ftestng-1.0.dtd\x26sa\x3dD\x26sntz\x3d1\x26usg\x3dAFQjCNHYxlzyifKweoDYrs7eWktHsBoiNQ&#39;;return true;">https://raw.githubusercontent.com/cbeust/testng/master/src/main/resources/testng-1.0.dtd

Resolving raw.githubusercontent.com... 151.101.100.133

Connecting to <a href="http://raw.githubusercontent.com" rel="nofollow" target="_blank" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;http://www.google.com/url?q\x3dhttp%3A%2F%2Fraw.githubusercontent.com\x26sa\x3dD\x26sntz\x3d1\x26usg\x3dAFQjCNGhczEI9ESAi7P7nupW6NXVx7CjrA&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;http://www.google.com/url?q\x3dhttp%3A%2F%2Fraw.githubusercontent.com\x26sa\x3dD\x26sntz\x3d1\x26usg\x3dAFQjCNGhczEI9ESAi7P7nupW6NXVx7CjrA&#39;;return true;">raw.githubusercontent.com|151.101.100.133|:443... connected.

:<a href="http://testng.org/testng-1.0.dtd:http://testng.org/testng-1.0.dtd:http://testng.org/testng-1.0.dtd:1:3:6:The" rel="nofollow" target="_blank" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;http://www.google.com/url?q\x3dhttp%3A%2F%2Ftestng.org%2Ftestng-1.0.dtd%3Ahttp%3A%2F%2Ftestng.org%2Ftestng-1.0.dtd%3Ahttp%3A%2F%2Ftestng.org%2Ftestng-1.0.dtd%3A1%3A3%3A6%3AThe\x26sa\x3dD\x26sntz\x3d1\x26usg\x3dAFQjCNFnPYa5R5JSG1GBHF87kCrBXBgdnQ&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;http://www.google.com/url?q\x3dhttp%3A%2F%2Ftestng.org%2Ftestng-1.0.dtd%3Ahttp%3A%2F%2Ftestng.org%2Ftestng-1.0.dtd%3Ahttp%3A%2F%2Ftestng.org%2Ftestng-1.0.dtd%3A1%3A3%3A6%3AThe\x26sa\x3dD\x26sntz\x3d1\x26usg\x3dAFQjCNFnPYa5R5JSG1GBHF87kCrBXBgdnQ&#39;;return true;">http://testng.org/testng-1.0.dtd:http://testng.org/testng-1.0.dtd:http://testng.org/testng-1.0.dtd:1:3:6:The markup declarations contained or pointed to by the document type declaration must be well-formed.

My Scribblings @ <a href="http://wakened-cognition.blogspot.com/" rel="nofollow" target="_blank" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;http://www.google.com/url?q\x3dhttp%3A%2F%2Fwakened-cognition.blogspot.com%2F\x26sa\x3dD\x26sntz\x3d1\x26usg\x3dAFQjCNHzOdYJCASIDF_28vQtkp9gnKAYSQ&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;http://www.google.com/url?q\x3dhttp%3A%2F%2Fwakened-cognition.blogspot.com%2F\x26sa\x3dD\x26sntz\x3d1\x26usg\x3dAFQjCNHzOdYJCASIDF_28vQtkp9gnKAYSQ&#39;;return true;">http://wakened-cognition.blogspot.com/

My Technical Scribbings @ <a href="http://rationaleemotions.wordpress.com/" rel="nofollow" target="_blank" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;http://www.google.com/url?q\x3dhttp%3A%2F%2Frationaleemotions.wordpress.com%2F\x26sa\x3dD\x26sntz\x3d1\x26usg\x3dAFQjCNEcBOKyRn0lpL8LDbBuyAlKdwgXwQ&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;http://www.google.com/url?q\x3dhttp%3A%2F%2Frationaleemotions.wordpress.com%2F\x26sa\x3dD\x26sntz\x3d1\x26usg\x3dAFQjCNEcBOKyRn0lpL8LDbBuyAlKdwgXwQ&#39;;return true;">http://rationaleemotions.wordpress.com/

From: <<a href="javascript:" rel="nofollow" target="_blank" gdf-obfuscated-mailto="c7Iz8-57EgAJ" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;javascript:&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;javascript:&#39;;return true;">cbe...@...> on behalf of Cédric Beust <<a href="javascript:" rel="nofollow" target="_blank" gdf-obfuscated-mailto="c7Iz8-57EgAJ" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;javascript:&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;javascript:&#39;;return true;">ced...@...>
Date: Wednesday, March 15, 2017 at 9:36 AM
To: <<a href="javascript:" rel="nofollow" target="_blank" gdf-obfuscated-mailto="c7Iz8-57EgAJ" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;javascript:&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;javascript:&#39;;return true;">testng...@...>

On Tue, Mar 14, 2017 at 8:57 PM, Krishnan Mahadevan <<a href="javascript:" rel="nofollow" target="_blank" gdf-obfuscated-mailto="c7Iz8-57EgAJ" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;javascript:&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;javascript:&#39;;return true;">krishnan.ma...@gmail.com> wrote:

WARNING: couldn't find in classpath <a href="http://beust.com/testng/testng-1.0.dtd" rel="nofollow" target="_blank" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;http://www.google.com/url?q\x3dhttp%3A%2F%2Fbeust.com%2Ftestng%2Ftestng-1.0.dtd\x26sa\x3dD\x26sntz\x3d1\x26usg\x3dAFQjCNFfE95VpTEMCxZvBfpnK0F1L_8qXg&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;http://www.google.com/url?q\x3dhttp%3A%2F%2Fbeust.com%2Ftestng%2Ftestng-1.0.dtd\x26sa\x3dD\x26sntz\x3d1\x26usg\x3dAFQjCNFfE95VpTEMCxZvBfpnK0F1L_8qXg&#39;;return true;">http://beust.com/testng/testng-1.0.dtd

Ok. In that case, just check my answer from https://github.com/cbeust/testng/issues/1385