Running test suite in parallel, give out of memory exception

Running test suite in parallel, give out of memory exception

Vijay Nanekar
Hi all,

I am trying to run test suites in Parallel. I have set suite thread pool size to 5 and started to run 30 test suites. But it goes out of memory even i set max memory to 1024. I think when testNG starts to run test suite, it loads all the 30 test suite at a time instead of only 5 which I set as thread pool size.
Anybody knows how to prevent testNG to load all test suites?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks & Regards,
Vijay Nanekar