Running a class (with classfileset) which is contained in a jar

Running a class (with classfileset) which is contained in a jar

Arno Jost
Hi

I now the problem i have is not purely about testng, but somewhere between testng and ant.
But as my problem doesn't look to exceptional to me, somebody here must have solved it.

I'm trying to run a test-class in ant using the testng-target in combination with the nested <classfileset> element.
Now comes the problem: my class is not a normal *.class file in a directory, but only contained in a jar which is in the classpath. This setting works fine when calling a suite where the class is included, but i don't get it to work by calling the class directly...

Thx in advance for any help!
Greets,
Arno