Retry Not Working.

akash kansal
I am working on a small self learning framework.
When ever a test gets failed because of element exception then the retry gets executed.
But in my case i am making my test fail Explicitly. but the retry is not working on it.

What can i do.

Check the code here:--

https://github.com/Akashkansal065/FirstFrameWork

Please Help this out.