Result file not displayed

sridevi
result

Iam taking output path( index.html) .When we going to click on that result link file not found message is displayed

Any one can help me

Thanks in advance

Re: Result file not displayed

Yevhen Bilevych
Odd leading slash in the URI?

Yevhen

On 11/14/2013 02:13 PM, sridevi wrote:

> <http://testng.1065351.n5.nabble.com/file/n19043/screenshot.png>
>

> Iam taking output path( index.html) .When we going to click on that result
> link file not found message is displayed
>
> Any one can help me
>
> Thanks in advance

Re: Result file not displayed

sridevi
Hi,

odd leading slash means?

i was tried "C:\Users\VSridevi\Desktop\Selenium1\workspace\module9\test-output\old\index.html"

i just copied the above URL from "resorce " and paste it in browser

see the snap shot

please

thanks in advance

Re: Result file not displayed

Yevhen Bilevych
I mean odd slash in URI of picture in the index.html file

Sent from my BlackBerry® PlayBook™
www.blackberry.com