Rerunning the tests from last halted point

Rerunning the tests from last halted point

Aakash Singhal
Hi Friends,

After fighting hard with this problem I am finally putting this as query on the board:

In case we did not handle any exception or due to some other intermittent problem(which usually happens during automation) our test scripts execution got halted and till the time we had executed 80% of our scripts. Now I need to run all the tests again.

Please suggest how to solve this problem.

Thanks,
Akashdeep Singhal

Re: Rerunning the tests from last halted point

praveen133t
TestNG generates test-failures.xml. In that xml you will have the list of failures. After all your tests are run you can pass the test-failures.xml to testNG and it will run the failure test cases again.

I usually go for retry listener.