Rerunning skipped test cases

mani kandan-3

Hi,

I have an automation suite which depends on multiple systems. So there are chances where my data preparation will fail. I will throw skip exception a these cases. But later I want to rerun only skipped test cases. I tried using IRetryAnalyzer but it is not working. I also followed http://stackoverflow.com/questions/7803691/how-to-optimize-testng-and-seleniums-tests by changing listener to wait on skipped tests. But it not helped much.

The same working fine for test cases that are failing.

--
ALWAYS KEEP SMILING

 FOR U EVER,

     G.MANIKANDAN

Re: Rerunning skipped test cases

shankarkc78@gmail.com
may be this thread has some pointers to your question
https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups=#!topic/testng-users/WMNZ5uzM6DE
If you cant find it search for topic "testng skips dependency tests when dependent test passed on retry"
Thanks
Shankar KC