Require to get the Level 1 package name

Umang
Hi,
I am creating a test suite which gets data from a particular file. Now the files are saved and named based on the name of the package to which the class containing the test case belongs(eg: testclass). Using this name, I call another java program to get the relevant data and save it with the name as testclass.csv(the data will be the same for all classes/tests cases with the same parent package). This file contains the data required by the test case and is built only at runtime just before the test case starts executing.
How would I accomplish this? I thought of using IAlterSuiteListener but that returned testng.Testng
I thought of using ITestListener but that will be called every time a test case executes and as the data is same for all classes/test cases within Level 1 Package, I want it to be called only once when the Level 1 Package classes are called.
Thank you.