Reporting of all methods with annotations other than @Test

tarun3kumar

I have a class which has methods with annotations of @Test, @BeforeClass and @AfterClass. In the testng generated report, I see the execution of @Test methods but dont see the @BeforeClass and @AfterClass methods. Whats the reason? Does tesng report only methods with @Test annotations? If so, how can I get into report, methods with other annotations. All the methods are being executed.
Appreciate the help!!!

Re: Reporting of all methods with annotations other than @Test

Alexandru Popescu ☀

Please check the other thread: "ITestListener for
@BeforeMethod/BeforeClass methods" from today.

Basically, the success reports are interested only in the tests that
have been run and not in the setup. However, if you setup methods are
failing these errors will be reported.

HTH,