ReportNG-customization-can add start time and end time??

ReportNG-customization-can add start time and end time??

G Prasanth
Hi friends,
    Is it possible to customize our reportNG reports??i want to add start time of execution and end time of execution in my reportNG reports for eg: if my test case starts executing at 11.45.00 to 11.55.00 for 10mins i want to add this execution time as start time-11.45.00 , end time-11.55.00 in my html report, is there any possibility to do this??Thanks for your replies in advance...)

Regards,
G.Prasanth,
98946 89531.

Re: ReportNG-customization-can add start time and end time??

Saptha Rishi
Dear prasanth,
                     check out the below links, hope it will be useful for you to create a customized report, but adding up the timeunit is new and i think you have think of your own logic and to add it to the customized report.

http://testng.org/javadoc/org/testng/Reporter.html
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/webdriver/Io01QbWYVzM
http://testng.org/doc/documentation-main.html#logging-listeners
http://testng.org/javadoc/org/testng/Reporter.html#Reporter()