Remove duplicate failures from emailable report

Remove duplicate failures from emailable report

deepankur
Hello All, This question have been asked before but I will ask it again as I couldn't make it work with all my efforts. I have a listener which rerun my failed test 3 times to make sure the failure is not because of a system/network blip. This works fine but gives me same test in the failed and passed section because it records every test run ( both failed and passed). Now I am trying to write a custom listener to remove these duplicate test from the failed section as these are technically passed tests. My listener is not solving the problem and I am not sure which method to override from emailreporter class. I will appreciate your help. Please see below image to see how problem looks like