Re: The failed-tests.xml file is not being generated?

Re: The failed-tests.xml file is not being generated?

SUBRAMANYESWARA RAO BHAVIRISETTY
Can you check if you are having this by any chance?

-Dmaven.test.failure.ignore=true or -DtestFailureIgnore=true - will ignore any failures occurred during test execution.

On Wed, Apr 19, 2017 at 5:48 PM, djangofan <[hidden email]> wrote:
I was reading the TestNG documentation here:

    http://testng.org/doc/documentation-main.html#rerunning

And it implies that I should be seeing some sort of failed .xml  suite file being generated when I have failing tests.

But I don't see this file?   I am running using the Surefire TestNG plugin.

Also, when i run TestNG on the command line without using Maven Surefire, I still don't see this output file.

Thanks,
Jon

Subramanyam