Re: TestNG "haltonfailure" Ant task

bklau

Alex:

I have provided an example but haven't heard back from you.
So, is  new "haltonerrors" atrribute OK with you for next TestNG5.5
runner?
This is meant to catch all errors originating from the runner but not
any of the errors/failures from the tests proper themselves which the
runner runs.

Thanks,

BK

Re: TestNG "haltonfailure" Ant task

Alexandru Popescu ☀

BK why not writing your Ant task extending the TestNG one and
providing the needed functionality? Then if you find it useful just
send it over and we will see if it makes sense to be incorporated in
the core.

BR,