Re: Maven repo update?

tarun3kumar

Not to be a pain in the neck, but 5.4 is now out, and the public repo is still at 5.1.  Normally I wouldn't care much, but the newer releases do have some important bug fixes and with their nicer stack traces, make debugging a heck of a lot easier.

Re: Maven repo update?

Alexandru Popescu ☀

On 12/14/06, Kevin Menard <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Not to be a pain in the neck, but 5.4 is now out, and the public repo is still at 5.1.  Normally I wouldn't care much, but the newer releases do have some important bug fixes and with their nicer stack traces, make debugging a heck of a lot easier.

Jesse is trying to upload the latest versions to ibilbio maven2 repo.

Re: Maven repo update?

tarun3kumar

Good news.  Thanks for the followup.

Re: Maven repo update?

kldavis4
As of today, the ibiblio repository is still at 5.1.

Alexandru Popescu-3 wrote