Re: Emailing Reports on Internal and External Server

Re: Emailing Reports on Internal and External Server

priyatesting2
Hello,

Can anyone please guide me how to tackle this situation, I'm confused and don't know what to do?
I'm in starting of my career.

I want code for sending the reports after all my test cases get executed (either PASS or FAIL for each of the application, if FAIL log report with it why it got failed as well).

For example: If there are 20 applications where each application need to login and logout, and run the test suite twice daily to check the applications are working with Internal and External (AWS) servers. The reports for all the applications whether PASS or FAIL should be mentioned in the report in an single report, which needs to be run twice daily in the morning and in the evening.

Our internal server is white listed. What to be done for this ??
I have details for external server, as in Host name, port Number, Username, password and it uses Uses Transport Layer Security (TLS)
.
Using Selenium 2.53.1 JAVA 1.8.111, Eclipse neon( Most of the applications work only in IE 9 and above.)
I'm using Data driven Framework, TestNG.
Is there any other Framework that suits this scenario?

Please do ask me for any questions, If I'm not clear with anything here or for any other details,
Any suggestion would be grateful.

Thanks,
Priya.