Problem

Alireza S

Hi.

I would like to add this to defects4j database and in my path to get this project in the database, I've got some errors when I had tried to run several of the past versions. Errors like "Test class can only have one constructor" and "expected:<3> but was:<2>". Please notice that when I build the project by project itself Gradle, all the tests run without error, but when I run the Gradle build file from my build file it gives mentioned error.

Regards

Re: Problem

Krishnan Mahadevan
Please share more context to your issue. Its not clear from what you have shared as to what is going wrong.

Do you have a sample gradle project which can be used to recreate the problem ?