Possibility to impose a test to run after another test

Possibility to impose a test to run after another test

nguyenki
Hi,
  I have a test which will be ran a number of time. Is it possible to impose a group of tests or simply a test to run after this test?
  The graph is the following:
   @Test(invocationCount = 10)
    public void TestA() {

    public void TestB() {

    So the plan of execution is :

    TestA
    TestB
    ----------
    TestA
    TestB
    ---------

Thank for your attention.

Re: Possibility to impose a test to run after another test

Cédric Beust ♔-2
Have TestB (dependsOnMethods = "TestA").

By the way: methods should start with a lowercase letter ("testA").

On Fri, Jul 27, 2012 at 9:53 AM, nguyenkim thuat <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,
  I have a test which will be ran a number of time. Is it possible to impose a group of tests or simply a test to run after this test?
  The graph is the following:
   @Test(invocationCount = 10)
    public void TestA() {

    public void TestB() {

    So the plan of execution is :

    TestA
    TestB
    ----------
    TestA
    TestB
    ---------

Thank for your attention.

Re: Possibility to impose a test to run after another test

nguyenki
Hi Cédric,
 It didn't work as i wanted.
 Maybe my question is not very concrete. What i want is something like this scenario:
 I have a testA
@Test(invocationCount=1)
public void testA()

The parameter invocationCount is modified in the moment of execution by Transformer.

And i have also the testB
@Test(dependsOnMethods = "testA")
public void testB()

All i want is the testB will run just after the testA like the figure below:
testA                  I
testB                  I
----------                I
testA                  I    invocationCount times
testB                  I
---------                 I
.........                 I
With your suggestion the testB will run just one time, but in my intention, the testB must run invocationCount times.
On Fri, Jul 27, 2012 at 6:59 PM, Cédric Beust ♔ <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Yes, you are right, but in my case, the testA will be followed by a group of test case (which i named in general testB):
testA
  testB1
  testB2
  testB3

if i use a wrapping method, if there's a test case fail for exemple testB1, i cannot verify if the testB2 and testB3 is successful or not.
i'm thinking about generating a report like:
testA: pass
        testB1: pass
        testB2: fail
        testB3: fail