Performance testing using testNG

chawla

I am using below code for the performance testing for my API tests:

<test name="abc" time-out="2000">  //For the complete test-suite

OR

@Test(timeOut=2000)  //For a single test

i.e i defined a timeout period for my api that after 2000ms the API returns error 'didn't finish within the time-out 2000'.

My aim is that the test-points shouldn't fail but returns warning that this test took more than the specified amount of time.

Please suggest how to achieve that.

Thanks in advance.