Peformance testing

anillraju
I have been trying to find any performance testing tool for testNg. Can someone please guide me on the same.
I have been using junit-perf for performance testing when i was using Junit. Couldn't find any tool for testNg which tests response time as well as load testing.

--
Don't talk unless you can improve the silence.
Visit my blog at

Re: Re: Peformance testing

Cédric Beust ♔
Hi Anil,

I don't have first-hand experience with any of these tools but I'm pretty sure that it should be pretty easy to get any of the popular ones to work with TestNG without too much work.  Did you try any yet?  When you do, feel free to ask here if you encounter integration problems and I'll be happy to help you out...

On Mon, Jan 4, 2010 at 10:05 AM, anil raju <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Hey Cedric,

I'm currently trying to integrate it with junit-perf, will let you know if i face any issues.

Anil

2010/1/4 Cédric Beust ♔ <[hidden email]>
[...]

Mike Hancock-2
Have you looked at JMeter?

On Jan 4, 10:24 pm, anil raju <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hey Cedric,
>
> I'm currently trying to integrate it with junit-perf, will let you know if i
> face any issues.
>
> Anil
>
> 2010/1/4 Cédric Beust ♔ <[hidden email]>
>

> > Hi Anil,
>
> > I don't have first-hand experience with any of these tools but I'm pretty
> > sure that it should be pretty easy to get any of the popular ones to work
> > with TestNG without too much work.  Did you try any yet?  When you do, feel
> > free to ask here if you encounter integration problems and I'll be happy to
> > help you out...
>
> > --
> > Cedric
>
> > On Mon, Jan 4, 2010 at 10:05 AM, anil raju <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> >> Cedric any idea about any tools for performance testing that can bundle up
> >> with testNg?
>
> >> Regards,
> >> Anil

> >> --
> >> Don't talk unless you can improve the silence.
> >> Visit my blog at
> >>http://anilraju.co.nr
>
> >>  --

> > ***Cédric
> > *
>
> >  --

> Don't talk unless you can improve the silence.
> Visit my blog athttp://anilraju.co.nr

Re: Peformance testing

saraswathi
Hi Cedric,

Could you please tell me how to integrate TestNG scripts with Jmeter.