Output directories including quotes

Mark Derricutt
Cedric / Alex,

I've had a few reports of the IDEA plugin putting quotes in the output directories filename [1], the plugin is adding the following to the TestNG command line:

  -d "output/test"

Under windows I see ./output/test created, however mac people are saying they get ./"output/test" created.

Attached is a patch which just trims the pre/post quote in a similar fashion to the rest of TestNGCommandLineArgs.

Mark

[1] http://code.google.com/p/testng-idea/issues/detail?id=10

--
It was not the presence of God that formed me, but his absence which broke me.

http://www.talios.com
http://www.flickr.com/photos/talios

testng-cleanoutputdir.patch (2K) Download Attachment

Re: Output directories including quotes

Alexandru Popescu ☀

Thanks Mark. I will double check the patch. (my first guess is that it
is a matter of double-double quoting in fact: -d ""output/test"").