Older versions

JROCK2004
Is there a way to install an older version of testng in eclipse? The
newest versions has caused me some issues where I cannot work. Look
for 5.12.0.6 Thanks

Re: Older versions

Cédric Beust ♔-2
Yes, here are all the older available versions:

On Wed, Oct 20, 2010 at 7:31 AM, jrock2004 <[hidden email]> wrote:
Is there a way to install an older version of testng in eclipse? The
newest versions has caused me some issues where I cannot work. Look
for 5.12.0.6 Thanks

Re: Older versions

JROCK2004
Thank you so much. That I will put new version on dev box and test
when I have time

On Oct 20, 10:33 am, Cédric Beust ♔ <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Yes, here are all the older available versions:
>
> http://beust.com/eclipse-old/

> On Wed, Oct 20, 2010 at 7:31 AM, jrock2004 <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Is there a way to install an older version of testng in eclipse? The
> > newest versions has caused me some issues where I cannot work. Look
> > for 5.12.0.6 Thanks

Re: Re: Older versions

Cédric Beust ♔-2
You're welcome.

I'd love to hear what problems you are experiencing with the current plug-in so I can fix them, though...

On Wed, Oct 20, 2010 at 7:44 AM, jrock2004 <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thank you so much. That I will put new version on dev box and test
when I have time

On Oct 20, 10:33 am, Cédric Beust ♔ <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Yes, here are all the older available versions:
>
> http://beust.com/eclipse-old/

> On Wed, Oct 20, 2010 at 7:31 AM, jrock2004 <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Is there a way to install an older version of testng in eclipse? The
> > newest versions has caused me some issues where I cannot work. Look
> > for 5.12.0.6 Thanks

Re: Re: Older versions

Nalin Makar
Cedric,

One thing that I saw was, for skipped tests, I don't get to see the exception for the configuration methods. Previously the list of tests also should failed/skipped configuration methods and thats not the case anymore.

-nalin