Not sure how to change the testng-reports css values

Not sure how to change the testng-reports css values

Venkat Raman
Hello TestNG users,

I want the default display of index.html of report to be displayed according my own css values. I see the testng-reports.css gets generated on the run time. Is there a way for me to tell index.html to use my own css file instead of looking at testng-reports.css?
Would appreciate any pointers on this regard please.

Thanks,
Venky

Re: Not sure how to change the testng-reports css values

shiva2191
hi venkat raman
even I looking for this answer if you got the answer for this please share with me

Thanks in advance

Re: Not sure how to change the testng-reports css values

⇜Krishnan Mahadevan⇝
If you are looking at enhancing the css experience of the default TestNG reports, then try creating a “testng.css” in your src/test/resources (or) src/main/resources folder and see if that helps.
The idea is to override the default css file that TestNG looks for in the class path with your custom implementation.

That should help you get this sorted out !

My Technical Scribbings @ http://rationaleemotions.wordpress.com/

From: Shiva Krishna <[hidden email]>
Date: Tuesday, 3 March 2015 6:05 pm
To: <[hidden email]>