Not able to compare two string with one from Xpath..using Assert DataProvider..

Not able to compare two string with one from Xpath..using Assert DataProvider..

Himanshu Midha
Hi,
I am trying to compare two string using selenium.
one String reading from excel sheet through JXL and another string which i am trynf to get from Xpath from the Webpage.

Now i am not getting how to compare and use assert to verify both the data.

I am using Selenium Maven Project using POM.

below are the screenshot of my script.

I have captured values through xpath in different page. abd trying to compare excel data with xpath data which is in different page.

How to compre?? I have to compare through dataprovider.