No of times onTestStart will be called

San

No of times onTestStart will be called

San
Hi,

Is there a way I can find how many times onTestStart will be called, basically I want to know how many total tests will get executed including the parameters

regards,
San.

San

Re: No of times onTestStart will be called

San
Hi,

My basic requirement is to know how many tests will be performed including the data provider after providing the testng.xml to TestNG object. Any hint will be appreciated. I'm a beginner here, so my question might sound rudimentary.

TestNG tng = new TestNG();
List<XmlSuite>  suites = (List<XmlSuite>) new Parser("testng.xml").parse();
tng.setXmlSuites(suites);

regards,
San

San

Re: No of times onTestStart will be called

San
Could anybody please respond, is it possible to find the total no. of tests which will be executed by TestNG before the execution of tests start. I'm looking at the complete no including the  @DataProviders.

If possible, small snippet of code or hint on how it can achieved would be highly appreciated.

San

Re: No of times onTestStart will be called

San
Hey Jeevan,

Could you please through more light how it can be done. Like some sample code from where I can start... Thanks in advance

regards,
San