New to TestNg and selenium

layaway017
Hi
I have created my selenium script as follows

Class 1 :

   @before test - Environment (Invoke IE and URL)
  @before test - Login

Class 2 : Verifying the links in home page

when I write class 2 , i given class2 extends of class1 , so when i run the testng suite it always opening new browsers .Is there anyway to avoid
?

Regards
Joe

Re: New to TestNg and selenium

Panikera

Hi

Can you describe more or post code snippet

Thanks
Panikera