Need to append dataprovider prameters on extent report.

Need to append dataprovider prameters on extent report.

Vivek Soundararajan
Hello All,
       I am using testng @DataProvider for test parameteres, And I am using the Extent Reporter for test automation reporting. My requirment is need to print/append Test Parameters on report for easy understanding. I've tried to append paramenter on catched exception, but it was not helpful. I need the report like this TestNG reporter generated report (screenshot). I am using a separate listener for report generation.

Thanks,
Vivekkumar Soundararajan.

Screen Shot 2018-02-14 at 12.11.45 PM.png (141K) Download Attachment