Need Help on TestNG Timeout

santhosh soma
Hi All,

TestNG Support the Timeout feature to handle the unexpected errors/failures in the code if any.

We are facing some intermittent issues with our test code base which is leading to infinite loop sometimes. We have tried the time out feature but facing the below issue.

The problem with Time out is Thread Local Static variables which are created before the Test Method (in Base Class) are not able to access with in the Test Method if we add the time out property.

I have understand that TestNG creates a new Thread to calculate the time for the Test Method. Due to this, Thread Local Static Variables can't be accssed with in the test method.
I might be wrong but can someone help me how to proceed?

Thanks
Santhosh.