Multiple classes with same name in a single test

Multiple classes with same name in a single test

pankajk
Hi, I am into a requirement where I need to execute a certain class multiple times within a test. Requirement can be:
- Login to app
- do something
- logout from app
- then again login and verify changes

Below is the sample testng xml I am trying to run, but it runs only once. Please let me know I can i achieve this.

<!DOCTYPE suite SYSTEM "http://beust.com/testng/testng-1.0.dtd" >

<suite name="My suite">

  <test name="Simple example">
    <classes>