Method Selector Filtering @BeforeSuite

praveen133t
I have a base class in a project in eclipse where @Beforesuite is present. I have another project in eclipse which extends the base class and runs the test. When I use method selector in testng.xml it's filtering @Beforesuite and starts the test case without running @Beforesuite method. Is that a bug or that's how it's supposed to work?

any suggestion to overcome this?

Re: Method Selector Filtering @BeforeSuite

Krishnan Mahadevan

Have you tried using alwaysRun=true attribute on the @BeforeSuite annotation and see if that helps