Memory Footprint

ignace.saenen@gmail.com

Hello,

I was wondering what a typical memory footprint is per test, given a
number of arguments etc..

I am using TestNG5.3 and a number of arguments for the tests, and the
tests are built using a Factory. I am not just interested in the memory
of the test itself, but about how much is typically consumed during the
testrun on the TestNG side.  Can anyone give some insight in this?
Thanks!

Re: Memory Footprint

> Hello,
>
> I was wondering what a typical memory footprint is per test, given a
> number of arguments etc..
>
> I am using TestNG5.3 and a number of arguments for the tests, and the
> tests are built using a Factory. I am not just interested in the memory
> of the test itself, but about how much is typically consumed during the
> testrun on the TestNG side.  Can anyone give some insight in this?
> Thanks!

I have profiled TestNG in the past, but more regarding performance
possible issues and not the memory footprint. Still, I guess this
should be pretty trivial to be done using any of the existing
profilers. If you cannot do it yourself, then just let us know and
send us the project you would like profiled.