Looking for a Self-Contained TestNG 6.10 Download

Looking for a Self-Contained TestNG 6.10 Download

Charles Bohall III
Hello,

We are looking to find a self-contained TestNG 6.10 install download for our offshore team’s Eclipse instances to be used for LeanFT. Our offshore teams are restricted from downloading, which is a company policy and will not change. As a result the TestNG 6.10 plug-in located on the Eclipse marketplace will not work. Is there a location where we can find a self-contained install file? Any assistance you are able to provide will be greatly appreciated.

Re: Looking for a Self-Contained TestNG 6.10 Download

XuQing Tan
hi Charles
you can download the TestNG Eclipse plugin archive for offline installation:
https://github.com/cbeust/testng-eclipse/#update-sites