JDWP exit error JVMTI_ERROR_NULL_POINTER(100): NewGlobalRef

JDWP exit error JVMTI_ERROR_NULL_POINTER(100): NewGlobalRef

ignace.saenen@gmail.com

Hello folks!

I am getting (after a number of tests have successfully completed) this
in my console out window (verbose = 10)

JDWP exit error JVMTI_ERROR_NULL_POINTER(100): NewGlobalRefFATAL ERROR
in native method: JDWP NewGlobalRef,
jvmtiError=JVMTI_ERROR_NULL_POINTER(100)

After some digging around, it seems that the error is coming from an
agent implementation using the JVM Tools Interface library. Can this
mean that TestNG eclipse plugin is crashing somewhere, or is it Eclipse
itself that is crashing, or should it be some other monitoring agent?
I simply ran the testNG test, so I don't think any other agent was
listening but I'm not sure.  All ideas / help is welcomed!