Is this scenario possible in TestNG?

praveen133t
1. I need to validate 5 pages

2. All 5 pages validation should be in one browser session

3. Once a page validation is done I need to report pass/fail for that particular page with page name  in the report

4. Above three steps will be repeated 40 times with different URLs.

To be precise a test will be executed for every URL and each test will validate 5 pages and report it.

Is this really possible in TestNG?

Re: Is this scenario possible in TestNG?

Mike
It sounds like you may need a data driven approach, since I assume the number of URLs may change over time.

Take a look at the documentation here and see if that helps:
http://testng.org/doc/documentation-main.html#parameters-dataproviders

Mike