Is there possible to use command line to change flag value (blaze test)?

Is there possible to use command line to change flag value (blaze test)?

Ying Xu
Hi,

We want to add command line flag when we run blaze test. I searched on moma and found out that for Junit4, we can do the following to set flags in test. However, if i want to change the flag value from command line, seems like blaze test does not take it. I was wondering that was there a way to dynamic change the value of the flag? Via command line? If not, what should i do when i want to change some of the flag value via command line? Thank you very much!

@Rule public final SetFlags flags = new SetFlags(ResetStrategy.RESET_ALL);

@Test
public void foo_withBarDisabled() {
  flags.set("bar", "false");

Re: Is there possible to use command line to change flag value (blaze test)?

Todd Bradley-2
On Mon, Dec 11, 2017 at 11:53 AM, 'Ying Xu' via testng-users <[hidden email]> wrote:
Any update? Thank you very much!

Yes, Krishnan sent you an update on this already:
"I think you might want to post your query on a JUnit related forum."

In other words, this is the wrong email list for your question.