Is there any way to create test-output folder by using maven commands like mvn test?

Is there any way to create test-output folder by using maven commands like mvn test?

vaibhavs-2
Hi All,

I am using mvn clean test to run my suite. Problem is I am also generating Excel report by using http://automationtesting.in/generate-excel-report-in-selenium-using-testng/  ATExcel report.jar and it is using test-output folder/test-results.xml and that is not generating by using maven commands.
Any help or suggestion would be highly appreciated.

Re: Is there any way to create test-output folder by using maven commands like mvn test?

⇜Krishnan Mahadevan⇝

You would need to either reach out to the owner of the jar or modify the source code to ensure that there is no hard-coding.

There’s nothing that can be done from TestNG perspective.

From: <[hidden email]> on behalf of <[hidden email]>
Date: Thursday, October 26, 2017 at 9:40 PM
To: testng-users <[hidden email]>
Subject: [testng-users] Is there any way to create test-output folder by using maven commands like mvn test?