Is there any way to create test-output folder by using maven commands like mvn test?

Is there any way to create test-output folder by using maven commands like mvn test?

vaibhavs-2
Hi All,

I am using mvn clean test to run my suite. Problem is I am also generating Excel report by using http://automationtesting.in/generate-excel-report-in-selenium-using-testng/  ATExcel report.jar and it is using test-output folder/test-results.xml and that is not generating by using maven commands.
Any help or suggestion would be highly appreciated.

Re: Is there any way to create test-output folder by using maven commands like mvn test?

Krishnan Mahadevan

You would need to either reach out to the owner of the jar or modify the source code to ensure that there is no hard-coding.

There’s nothing that can be done from TestNG perspective.

From: <[hidden email]> on behalf of <[hidden email]>
Date: Thursday, October 26, 2017 at 9:40 PM
To: testng-users <[hidden email]>
Subject: [testng-users] Is there any way to create test-output folder by using maven commands like mvn test?