IntelliJ Idea doesn't generate testng report folder.

IntelliJ Idea doesn't generate testng report folder.

Huy Hớn
Hi folks,
I'm using IntelliJ idea and it seems like not generate report folder, the same code executed by command line or eclipse will works fine.
Anyone has faced this issue, please help. Thanks

Re: IntelliJ Idea doesn't generate testng report folder.

Krishnan Mahadevan
Have you tried checking the option that says run default reporters in the edit configuration screen ?

On Mon, Mar 19, 2018, 14:08 Huy Hớn <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi folks,
I'm using IntelliJ idea and it seems like not generate report folder, the same code executed by command line or eclipse will works fine.
Anyone has faced this issue, please help. Thanks

Re: IntelliJ Idea doesn't generate testng report folder.

Anda Spa
In NetBeans if I created a testng class the folder  test-output is not created.

Anyway if I run a xml file the  folder  test-output  is created.

luni, 19 martie 2018, 10:38:46 UTC+2, Huy Hớn a scris: