IDEA Plugin Doesn't Save Project Preferences

IDEA Plugin Doesn't Save Project Preferences

James Carman-2

When I set up the output path in the project settings and re-open
IDEA, it goes away.  I'm using the latest version from the plugin
repository.

Re: IDEA Plugin Doesn't Save Project Preferences

Mark Derricutt

Hi there.. That sounds odd.. What version of idea? Im out of town for
the weekend but will take a look when i get home.. Are any exceptions
raised at all?

--
It was not the presence of God that formed me, but his absence which broke me.

http://www.talios.com
http://www.flickr.com/photos/talios