I need a TestNG java developer to write QA automation - Portland, Oregon

I need a TestNG java developer to write QA automation - Portland, Oregon

djangofan-2
I am looking for a TestNG java developer to write QA automation.   If you are in Portland, Oregon  ( or interested to do so), I am looking for a Java developer with strong TestNG and Selenium experience to work with me in a "Software Developer in Test" position.  We work as a team of 3 full time test programmers writing test automation for a team of 15+ QA analysts.  Email me and I will send you a link to the job posting.   We test a medical related "search engine" software that is broadly marketed to national health plans.   I thought this forum would be a good place to find a "fan" of TestNG who loves QA but wants to be a pure programmer.  2 years or more of Java programming experience is desired.
-Jon

Re: I need a TestNG java developer to write QA automation - Portland, Oregon

Rafael Carvalho
Hi,

Accept remote work?

Cheers,
Rafael

Em quinta-feira, 3 de julho de 2014 19h14min52s UTC-3, [hidden email] escreveu:
I am looking for a TestNG java developer to write QA automation.   If you are in Portland, Oregon  ( or interested to do so), I am looking for a Java developer with strong TestNG and Selenium experience to work with me in a "Software Developer in Test" position.  We work as a team of 3 full time test programmers writing test automation for a team of 15+ QA analysts.  Email me and I will send you a link to the job posting.   We test a medical related "search engine" software that is broadly marketed to national health plans.   I thought this forum would be a good place to find a "fan" of TestNG who loves QA but wants to be a pure programmer.  2 years or more of Java programming experience is desired.
-Jon

Re: I need a TestNG java developer to write QA automation - Portland, Oregon

vasikarla.raj
Do you accept remote work??  I've 12+ yrs of java selenium experience. I live in CA.

iSent. iPhone. iReget. iThumbs.iTypos!
-Raj

On Jul 3, 2014, at 4:14 PM, [hidden email] wrote:

I am looking for a TestNG java developer to write QA automation.   If you are in Portland, Oregon  ( or interested to do so), I am looking for a Java developer with strong TestNG and Selenium experience to work with me in a "Software Developer in Test" position.  We work as a team of 3 full time test programmers writing test automation for a team of 15+ QA analysts.  Email me and I will send you a link to the job posting.   We test a medical related "search engine" software that is broadly marketed to national health plans.   I thought this forum would be a good place to find a "fan" of TestNG who loves QA but wants to be a pure programmer.  2 years or more of Java programming experience is desired.
-Jon

Re: I need a TestNG java developer to write QA automation - Portland, Oregon

Jon Nelson-16
That's pretty impressive, as Selenium was only released in 2004...

Re: I need a TestNG java developer to write QA automation - Portland, Oregon

Jon Nelson-16
12 years experience is pretty impressive... esp. since the first release was only 10 years ago.

Re: I need a TestNG java developer to write QA automation - Portland, Oregon

Rafael Carvalho
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Em segunda-feira, 7 de julho de 2014 08h50min26s UTC-3, Jon Nelson escreveu:
12 years experience is pretty impressive... esp. since the first release was only 10 years ago.

Re: I need a TestNG java developer to write QA automation - Portland, Oregon

Fei Long
Sounds like Mr. Selenium-User is a must-hire. 12+ years experience with Selenium.  he got to be the major force behind SE.