How to give multiple reporter classes from command line?

How to give multiple reporter classes from command line?

Dinesh Reddy
I wanted to invoke 2 Customer Reporters after running the tests.
According to testng-documentation. it says -reporter - The extended configuration for a custom report listener., So when I give a comma separated list of reporters, TestNG gives a warning "Could not reporte class ....".
The documentation also says for reporter You can have as many occurrences of this option, one for each reporter that needs to be added.. But when I give multiple -reporter options in command line, it complains that you could not give -reporter parameter twice.

Any other I can invoke 2 Reporter classes from command line?