How to access the suiteXmlFile value passed as parameter in maven command as part of other plugins?

How to access the suiteXmlFile value passed as parameter in maven command as part of other plugins?

Pavan Yanamadala

As part of Jenkins Maven job, I am giving maven command as

maven clean test -DsuiteXmlFile=src/test/resources/suites/testNG.xml..

Now my question is, Is there a way to get suiteXmlFile value passed by us inside my Jenkins post build plugin to know which test cases were run as part of this build?

Re: How to access the suiteXmlFile value passed as parameter in maven command as part of other plugins?

Krishnan Mahadevan
Have you tried : System.getProperty("suiteXmlFile") ?