How to Select Text in an Open Ended Field?

How to Select Text in an Open Ended Field?

youralok@gmail.com
Hi,

I would like to select the text in an open ended field
The reason I want to select the text is that I want to use the formatting buttons to apply text formatting..similar to what we have in MS Word, etc.

How do I do it?

Thanks,
Kumar

Re: How to Select Text in an Open Ended Field?

Krishnan Mahadevan
This is NOT a TestNG question. Please post your query in the relevant forum [assuming you are seeking help with Selenium, try the selenium-users forum]

On Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 12:43 PM, Kumar <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

I would like to select the text in an open ended fieldĀ
The reason I want to select the text is that I want to use the formatting buttons to apply text formatting..similar to what we have in MS Word, etc.

How do I do it?

Thanks,
Kumar

Re: How to Select Text in an Open Ended Field?

youralok@gmail.com
Oops...

I am sorry.  :)

-Kumar