GUI runner similar to that of Nunit and Junit

GUI runner similar to that of Nunit and Junit

karthik
Hi All, Apologies if this is a duplicate post. I tried searching my requirement in the forum , but couldn't find an answer.

I wanted to know if there is any equivalent in TestNG similar to that of NUNIT GUI. Basically a swing test runner where in i select my tests to run and see the results in GUI.

Junit atleast has a swing test runner whereas i couldn;t find a similar one for TestNG. Would appreciate if atleast i can get a startup from here.

Re: GUI runner similar to that of Nunit and Junit

karthik
Any inputs on this?