Error: Could not find or load main class org.uncommons.reportng.JUnitXMLReporter,

Error: Could not find or load main class org.uncommons.reportng.JUnitXMLReporter,

Ravi P
I am getting this error, whenever I am trying to execute test cases, and run configurations for testng.xml and while doing debugging. Please help me?

Re: Error: Could not find or load main class org.uncommons.reportng.JUnitXMLReporter,

Krishnan Mahadevan
This error has got nothing to do with TestNG. Your classpath is missing the class  "org.uncommons.reportng.JUnitXMLReporter".
Depending on how you are setting up the build path (either manually or using build tools such as gradle/maven) you would need to fix it.

Not much that can be done from TestNG perspective.