Eclipse plugin does not honor -d or -suitename

Eclipse plugin does not honor -d or -suitename

cytoe
In the Eclipse plugin, if I specify "-d someotherdir" in Program arguements, the output dir remains the default (test-output).  The same holds true for setting -suitename (and maybe others).  Is this a bug, or am I doing something wrong.

thanks,
Ron

Re: Eclipse plugin does not honor -d or -suitename

Cédric Beust ♔
Ron,

You can configure the output directory in the TestNG preferences.

On 1/28/07, cytoe <[hidden email]> wrote:

In the Eclipse plugin, if I specify "-d someotherdir" in Program arguements,
the output dir remains the default (test-output).  The same holds true for
setting -suitename (and maybe others).  Is this a bug, or am I doing
something wrong.

thanks,
Ron

Re: Eclipse plugin does not honor -d or -suitename

cytoe
Hi Cedric,

I was hoping to be able to configure this per test (or suite) run.  Also, does this mean no command line options are available via the plugin?

thanks,
Ron
Cédric Beust ♔ wrote

On 1/28/07, cytoe <cytoe@msn.com> wrote:

> In the Eclipse plugin, if I specify "-d someotherdir" in Program
> arguements,
> the output dir remains the default (test-output).  The same holds true for
> setting -suitename (and maybe others).  Is this a bug, or am I doing
> something wrong.
>
> thanks,
> Ron

Re: Eclipse plugin does not honor -d or -suitename

Cédric Beust ♔
Ron,

You have a point, it should work.  We'll look into it (but at the momen, both I and Alexandru are on vacation for the week...).

(and in case you're wondering:  no, we're not taking our vacation together :-))

Cédric Beust ♔ wrote:

> Ron,
>
> You can configure the output directory in the TestNG preferences.
>
> --
> Cedric
>

> On 1/28/07, cytoe <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>

>> In the Eclipse plugin, if I specify "-d someotherdir" in Program
>> arguements,
>> the output dir remains the default (test-output).  The same holds true
>> for
>> setting -suitename (and maybe others).  Is this a bug, or am I doing
>> something wrong.
>>
>> thanks,
>> Ron

Re: Eclipse plugin does not honor -d or -suitename

cytoe
Hi Cedric,

Thanks for the response.  All your efforts on this project is much appreciated.  Sorry to cross post...but my more pressing need is to get the suite name and/or report output directory from w/in a test method.  Is this possible?

Thanks,
Ron
Cédric Beust ♔ wrote
Ron,

You have a point, it should work.  We'll look into it (but at the momen,
both I and Alexandru are on vacation for the week...).

(and in case you're wondering:  no, we're not taking our vacation together
:-))