Eclipse Run/Debug as TestNG Plugin Test

DanieleCH
Hi all

Searching the www I found some hints that there might exist an equivalent to the 'JUnit Plug-in test'. TestNGPluginLaunchConfigurationDelegate?
I downloade the latest TestNG Eclipse Plugin Plugin-in Id org.testng.eclipse Version 6.8.6.20130607_0745 but this seams not to support 'TestNG Plug-in test'.

Will it be possible to start tests as Plug-in test shortly? Or is it already possible and I do miss something?

Thx for any help.
Cheers
Daniele