Distribute all @Test methods among various already invoked browsers

Ravi Kiran
Hi,
I would like to define number of browsers (Threads) to be invoked and distribute n-number of test cases among all invoked browsers.
i.e., if suppose before executing if i defined thread-count as 10 and i have 20 methods or data-provider data then among these 10 browsers all 20 methods such be distributed(assuming 2 test methods per browser). How can we achieve this using testng with java?
Thanks in advance

Re: Distribute all @Test methods among various already invoked browsers

Krishnan Mahadevan

I have responded to your query on Stackoverflow.

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/45512790/distribute-all-test-methods-among-various-already-invoked-browsers

Please check my comment there and respond there.