Customizing emailable_report.html

shiva2191
hello friends,
can any one explain the how to customize and configure the customizing our own emailable_report.html file.

I tried in this way I changed the EmailableReporter2.java file and copied to my project folder. when I am running the testng.xml file I am calling this EmailableReporter.java file with help of listener but its not creating any new format of report still it showing old report.

it would be great if u explain the solution for this in details

thanks in advance
'