Configuration Failures: 1, Skips: 0

Jesus
Hi all,

When I execute a testng class at the end console log I have this:

    Test
    Tests run: 2, Failures: 0, Skips: 0

Suite
Total tests run: 2, Failures: 0, Skips: 0
Configuration Failures: 1, Skips: 0

My testng.xml

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE suite SYSTEM "http://testng.org/testng-1.0.dtd">
<suite name="Suite" verbose="3">
  <test name="Test">
    <classes>
      <class name="MyClass"/>
    </classes>
  </test> <!-- Test -->
</suite> <!-- Suite -->

Enviroment:

Eclipse Neon 3,GeckoDriver 16.1, Selenium WebDriver 3.4 and TestNG.

All test cases were suscessfully executed and without warnings script code.

Some one can tell me what is the problem please?

Thanks in advance.

Re: Configuration Failures: 1, Skips: 0

Krishnan Mahadevan

Hard to say without seeing the test code.

Have you looked at the emailable-report.html file in your test-output folder (if executing from within an IDE) or in target/surefire-reports if executing via Maven.

That should give you insights on what is failing in your configuration methods!