Class based dependsOnGroups will not execute other groups in case of Skip exception

Class based dependsOnGroups will not execute other groups in case of Skip exception

khmarbaise-4
I have several class using dependsOnGroups which looks like this:

@Test(dependsOnGroups = { Groups.NO_EXECUTOR_GROUP_FOLDER }, groups = { Groups.EXECUTOR_STARTING_GROUP } )

..

@Test(dependsOnGroups = { Groups.NO_EXECUTOR_GROUP }, groups = { Groups.NO_EXECUTOR_GROUP_FOLDER })

No I have some methods within test classes which look like this:

@Test(dependsOnGroups = { "A" }, groups = { "B" })

public class TestY1 {

@Test(groups = { "A" })

public class TestXX1 {

@Test

public void checkSomething() {

   if ( condition )

   {

      throw new SkipException( "supplemental message" );

so now I have the problem that some other groups (B) which are depending on the group in which one test cases produces a SkipException (Group: "A") will not being

executed anymore...which seemed to be in contradiction to the behaviour on method level where all test methods within a test class

will be executed even if a single method will be skipped...

I've already tried to add "alwaysRun = true," on the @Test annotation on class level but that seemed to be not the correct way to go..

Does someone has an idea where the problem is related ?

Kind regards

Karl Heinz Marbaise